I’ve presented myself with a challenge and decided to accept. I will be practicing yoga every day in August. I need to establish a home practice and hopefully this will help me to improve in my practice as well.
Here are the rules:
– Classes count, of course, but are not necessary.
– I must roll out my mat (random backbends and stretching won’t count)
– 5-minute minimum (one downward dog won’t count)
– I can choose to make up my own routine, use a DVD or online video, or follow a written routine.
– I will try to learn the names of the poses I do.
– I won’t beat myself up for missing a day… The goal is simply to bring more yoga into my life through home practice.
I’ll try to remember to post an update mid-month and at the end of August.